Wanting to sit up already ??

1st_baby

Max is almost 4 months now its 2 weeks he keeps trying to sit up on his own weather hes on us or on the floor lol and the car seat ...

is this normal for his age :dohh: or am i dening he has to grow up lol

I don't think it's too early...but how is he trying to do it? I'm just curious really as I'm wondering how these things start! Alasdair now likes to throw his body forward when I'm trying to lie him down to give him a bottle but I realise this is not sitting up (and hope it's not how he starts to do it in a few months!)

tommy is doing exactly the same, he kind of tenses up, pulls him self forward and tries to launch himself lol

h x

tommy is doing exactly the same, he kind of tenses up, pulls him self forward and tries to launch himself lol

h x

EXACTLY !!! lol he tenses up and dose his ab crunches lol otherwise if hes lying down he pulls on his pj pans to pull himself up

Caitlyn has been able to make it up for 2 weeks now. She sits there for 2mins then falls sideways!

She fell forward this morning and my sister kept making her do it because it was "hilarious." :dohh:

h x

EXACTLY !!! lol he tenses up and dose his ab crunches lol otherwise if hes lying down he pulls on his pj pans to pull himself up

Jayce has been doing this for about a month now... he never quite makes it up, but keeps on trying, lol. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->