Wanting to start Clomid again

Biotechick829

Reaction score
Have any ladies out there started Clomid after a mc? How soon did the doc let you start after your loss?

I know it's only been 6.5 weeks since the D&C, but I think I'm throwing in the towel with TTC this cycle since my body can't friggin O on it's own. I'm going to call my OB and ask when he'll let me start a round Clomid with HCG trigger (we had conceived with this on the 1st try, but mc'd). HCG from mc was 11 on Monday, so I hope that's low enough to convince him.

I know ovulation can be delayed post-mc, but my body is ridiculous. My ovaries/pelvis have been hurting in a number of ways for the past two weeks where they either have burning, pinching, or achy feelings. My temps are starting to creep back up again like they did with an annovulatory cycle I had. I've always suspected PCOS. Have had close to positive or medium-dark OPKs for the past week and over two weeks of EWCM (although some days it's scant)!

I'm just so frustrated! Dear body: Ovulate or don't ovulate, but stop making me think that you will!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->