• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wants a friend :)

Mummymoose

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this forum lark and wanted a few people to talk to, I have a 5 year old daughter and have just got a positive result for baby number 2. I was 19 when I had my daughter and had a lot of support from young parent groups now I'm 24, 25 when due Im getting scared that I won't have the support this time :( please can someone be my baby buddy through these next few years lol :) my due date according to the calculator is 27th July 13

Hey, I'm due a bit before you and with no 1, but I'm 25 and happy to chat if you'd like :) Feel free to add me on fb!

:) I will add you to fb send me your name lol I'm not telling anyone yet so don't let on but I have a secret pregnant group ill add you to too :) it's for girls not telling face bookers yet lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->