Warm stomach?

RachelLynda

TTC baby #3
Reaction score
I'm currently 12 weeks 4 days (not sure whether to post here or in 2nd tri as depends on who you talk to :dohh: )
Every so often my stomach gets hot and the rest of my body isn't just wondering what it is if anything or if anyone else gets it :)

Sorry I haven't noticed my stomach only being warm. If I do get too hot though my stomach is the first thing I uncover though.

Sounds totally normal to me! My tummy was like a hot water bottle all of last pregnancy and as soon as I had him went back to normal.. I just thought it was because fob is like a werewolf and always roasting! :haha: So just thought baby was the same as him haha and actually to this day Kian is always toasty! so far my tummy this pregnancy has started to get a bit toasty too and yes even if the rest of me is freezing! :flower:

I have this! I find it's my lower tummy/abdomen and even my boobs....you wanna know why? You're increasing your blood volume and all the blood is rushing around to those vital parts - for baby and for the tissue that will feed him/her later. It's cool but kinda weird at the same time; even still I wake up and I'm like "ooooh boobs are hot!" :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->