Warning. May contain TMI

SandyLee79

Trying To Concieve
Reaction score
Hi ladies, it's been a while since I've posted. As you can tell I'm still on the TTC bandwagon. And to be honest with you I've given up trying......meaning I'm not following charts or ovulation signs I've pretty much accepted that my chance of having another may be non existent.
HOWEVER,!........ Here's my question.

I'm 3 days late for Aunt Flo. Since around my time of ovulation so I guessed, I've been suffering from a stinking rotten cold and I can't shake it. Today is day 13 of this damn cold.
The last hmmm lets say two to three days... I have been needing to pass bowel movements. Far more often than the norm. To the point my poor butthole it is stinging. I described it to hubby to be as similar pain to if you had a very sore red nose from lots of blowing due to a horrible cold. Except it's my butt!.
I know colds can be a sign but has anyone ever experienced frequent pooing. It's not hard and it's not the runs. But it's very annoying.
What do you ladies think? I'm going to wait a couple more days before I go testing, cause I'm so sick of negatives. I've been TTC for over 18 months now and I'm beginning to think it's never gonna happen

No advice Hun but to say good luck. Hope af stays away.xxx

I have read that frequent bowel movements can be an early symptom. GL xx

I had frequent bm when I was first pregnant with ds. It lasted until I was about 16 - 17 weeks and then I couldn't poop if you'd paid me :haha: Good luck x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->