*warning tmi picture atrached* EWCM?

E

Enya

Ive never experienced EWCM before but i think ive been seeing some today (pic attached again sorry tmi). Does this look like EWCM? On seeing this i ran out and got OPKs i did one this morning at 12ish and one this after noon at 4ish i feel like the 4ish one maybe positive? Tia ladies 😬 Xx

Attachments

• IMG_4341.jpg
    IMG_4341.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4343.jpg
    IMG_4343.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4344.jpg
    IMG_4344.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 10
That is definitely EWCM! The second OPK looks very near positive. If you don't get one darker than that tomorrow, I'd consider it to be your positive.

Eeek never experienced EWCM b4 and not had a definite positive OPK either. Also i feel crampy and my boobs have been sore for a few days never had this with O b4 infact ive never any symptoms with O b4! Im hoping this just means im super fertile this month lol! Thank u ladies xx

I usually have about a week of fertile CM before I ovulate. Go BD! :D

I usually have about a week of fertile CM before I ovulate. Go BD! :D

Wow, a week! That's amazing! This is my first regular cycle since coming off BCP in May and I've had EWCM for the past 3 days and thought that I would ovulate like asap... perhaps not!! :wacko:

Just keep at it until it changes to a non-fertile CM type. :D Sounds like your body really wants things to happen this month, if it's not your usual cycle pattern!

I'd say yes. For me it has always been a very reliable indication of ovulation. I got pregnant 3 times using this CM as a guide.

This is so exciting weve had 2 CPs in the last 6 months and lots of on and off bleeding. I was starting to worry that something was wrong with me. Or that my hormones where outof whack between the CPs and the 2 depo shots early this year. But i really feel like im ovulating right now! ☺️ OH and i just just DTD and all the right things happened currently laid with my bum on a pillow. Think I'll do another OPk tomorrow c if its still/more positive but probably DTD also to make sure we are covered!! Ha! Thank u laides! Piles of baby dust to u ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->