** Warning TMI ** Question re CM

suffolksazzle

Reaction score
Hey, firstly im sorry if this is TMI, I just needed to know something!

Ok, so I was on Cerazette for about a year and never had a period during that time. I stopped it on the 5th and started experiancing PMS, which I understand is normal. I am currently in the TWW and have already tested once, 5 days before i think my af is due and 9dpo, which came out as a BFN. Anyway, ive just been to the loo as i felt weird, like af was going to come along. I went for a wee and when I wiped there was a lot of long clear stringy CM. Is this normal?? I feel like a teenager again as I forgot what your body goes through and how things feel!

Is this stringy CM something that occurs before AF arrives? Do you always spot and have brownish CM when implantation happens? Am I just looking into the signs too much and really it's nothing apart from my body having a good clear out? I just dont know!

Advice and comments welcome please xx

Have you tested again? I know some women get an increase in CM as a pregnancy sign.

Na I havnt yet, I was going to leave it until Friday morning. I honestly believe im out this month, plus ive only been off my pill for three weeks and by what ive heard it takes some women ages to concieve after being on Cerazette. I honestly feel like AF is going to show any time now. I dont want to get my hopes up of being pregnant! Maybe is was AF's bung?! Lol x

Sounds like egg white cervival mucous to me... You could be ovulating so get bding! X

I had ewcm on the 13th, 14th and 15th. This is totally different. I'll still BD though ;) lol

I agree sounds like EWCM, ovulation can be all over the place after bc. X

I had loads of CM on and a few weeks after having my implant out. It might just be your body clearing things out (eww I know).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->