warning! Weird topic.. but curious! xD

raychmumtobe

Mummy to my Boofles <3
Reaction score
This is just one of the many randomly freaky conversations that go on in our household xD
Warning... Very weird! Hahahaa!!

Just been having a general chat around the table with the OH's family and im not entirely sure how we got on the subject... But its somehow turned into a debate... The topic being clones and sex...
OH says if he had sex with his clone it wouldnt be weird, itd just be masturbation...
Whereas me and his mother think itd be kinda like incest....

I know its a very weird topic... But its given me a proper giggle and got me thinking what other people would think.

Soo... What do you guys think? xD

I'm going more with incest!!! Cause it wouldn't be masterbation it'd be full on sex, and2 ppl! I love random convos!!

Haha! I just said that and he now says what if its just a wank then? Its still you wanking you off... Haha! xD
This family is mad! I love it!

um..... it really is a weird topic, but i think gay sex lol even if "he" is a clone, "he" is still a male, so yea.... gay sex.

Definitely incest - biologically, it would be like an identical twin. Yuck!

Has anyone read The Time Traveller's Wife? That kind of happens in there (though it's himself from another time). Really weird!

Definitely incest - biologically, it would be like an identical twin. Yuck!

Has anyone read The Time Traveller's Wife? That kind of happens in there (though it's himself from another time). Really weird!

I was thinking of ttw as well! Genetically speaking i guess it is incest although in the book i kind of understand why he would do it...

Lol now that's taking loving yourself too far!

I wouldn't say sex with yourself is incest. It's himself, not a relative. The clone has all his genes, no-one elses.

Oh wow, def incest. I couldn't imagine doing that. My OH totally would, but he loves himself. He used to joke that I should get a tattoo of him on my back so he could look at himself when we do doggy :sick: soooo wrong

Yeah it'd be incest, surely. It'd only be masturbation (in my head at least) if the clone was exactly the same, did the same things, thought the same thoughts.
I know a few people who love themselves enough that they'd give it a go though :lol:

Oh wow, def incest. I couldn't imagine doing that. My OH totally would, but he loves himself. He used to joke that I should get a tattoo of him on my back so he could look at himself when we do doggy :sick: soooo wrong

This whole thread had me :rofl: but this comment topped it, so funny. :haha:

Incest IMO, like others said it would be like having sex with your twin.

LOL I'm going to ask my DH this when I get home. :rofl:

He's going to look at me like I grew a second head. :saywhat:

Haha! It seems most people agree with me! But quite a few of their fellas have the same veiw as my OH, he loves himself soo much! Hahaha!
My OH said he'd love to high five himself in a mirror whilst having sex!!
Seriously cracks me up sometimes!! ROFL!!

That's too funny because my DH has definitely said the same thing, that he'd have sex with his clone, except I can't remember the circumstances when he said it. He also asked me, if I would have sex with him and his clone or if there was a clone of me if he could have sex with both of us, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->