warning! Weird topic.. but curious! xD

I don't know what it is, but it would be pretty weird. I would probably go with incest as it is like an identical twin!

That's too funny because my DH has definitely said the same thing, that he'd have sex with his clone, except I can't remember the circumstances when he said it. He also asked me, if I would have sex with him and his clone or if there was a clone of me if he could have sex with both of us, lol!

Haha! My OH has asked me a few times if i have a clone out there somewhere, and that he'd love to have a foursome with another him and 2 me's... Hahahaha! Its surprising how often he thinks about this kinda stuff! Lmao!!

These are the kinds of conversations OH and I end up having :haha:

Totally incest!

:wacko: :haha:

Erm... I don't know. I don't think it's incest, but it's still pretty gross. No one wants to see themselves having sex! :haha:

an identical twin is also nothing more than a natural clone. so yes it is incest :haha:

Ugh. You guys realize that identical twins are clones, right?

My mom is an identical twin. I just imagined her and my aunt going at it. I threw up in my mouth a little.

:rofl: I would too if I were you.

:rofl: this thread!

But yes it's true that identical twins are naturally made clones! So it's incest... no other way around it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->