• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Was it implantation bleeding?

Niffy2302

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Hope your all well.
Im new here and completely new to anything pregnancy related. Ive just found out Im pregnant (abit of a surprise) and im trying to work out how far along I might be as I really have no clue really, im waiting for a scan to check but curiousity is gettin the better of me.
I have really irregular cycles which is why im not sure. I know i did bleed in mid november but remember it being really light, and not being sure at the time if it was a proper period. it was around 2 or 3 days but barely enough to actually bleed onto the pad, sorry if thats too much information. Could this possible be implantation bleeding?
I dont think im that early in pregnancy as when I took the test the test window was positive before the pee had even reached the end of the control window, or is this normal?
Any info from you guys would be much appreciated, thanks x

I never experienced implantation bleeding but what I've read it sounds like it. As far as the pregnancy test, yes that normal. I did one yesterday and it did the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->