was NTNP... now will be gutted if it is negative.

Bella932

Reaction score
Need some advice/support... Me and OH were NTNP, and I started to get a few symptoms this month - really tingly nipples (sorry TMI!!) amongst a few others, I was sure I felt 'implantation' and I'm testing tomorrow, I'm a day late.

My OH is going away for several months very soon. I know this seems like awful planning but it ended up this way.

The point is once I said I might be, he's got so excited about the idea and so have I, that if the test comes out negative tomorrow morning I'll be gutted.

And he'll be going away for so long we won't be able to try again for ages. And I wouldn't anyway because it would be bad timing.

I feel crazy, but I've so convinced myself that I am, that I know I'll be devastated. :(

If anyone can relate please let me know!!

jeezo- i dont know how you will sleep tonight= i couldnt!
I really empathise with your situation, hope u get the result u want :hug:

Hi Bella932, I feel like I'm in the same boat! My hubby and I were NTNP, but this month I also started to get a few symptoms (TMI ahead!) like very sensitive nipples around 4dpo, and all day nausea, as well as slight/twinge cramps. My boobs have been tender for about three days now, as well.

I have been trying to control myself and wait until I miss my period, but I'm three days away from that and anxious to know!

I do hope you get the result you want!

Test came back negative. :( me & OH gutted, but still no period, now 2 days late so holding out hope and might test again in a few days?

I'm only just off the pill so my cycle could be off.. Testing again in 2 weeks if still no period. What's a good test, I can't keep going with first response! £13.99 for two!

In good news, my OH has been inspired by all this to propose and I said yes :D

Yayyy!!! Hope you get your bfp soon!

Congratulations on your engagement :happydance:

I was in the same position last month in terms of having a whole host of symptoms but I got a bfn at 2 days after AF was due and the witch arrived shortly after. It's really knocked me about as I honestly felt pregnant. The only thing I can put it down too is wanting it do bad that I brought the symptoms about.
My hubby at least isn't away long term so there's always this cycle. It must be difficult for you with your man being away, particularly when your wanting a baby :hugs:
I hope it was a case of testing too early for you and you get your BFP soon. If not this time just think about that wedding you now have to look forward too x

Aww, that's great news! Congrats to you and your OH on your engagement! Hope you get your BFP as well!

I took a First Response test today, got a BFN :'(

Now I'm waiting till after AF is due so I can test again. *FX for us both!*

If you are just off the pill hun, it could be that you o'd late! When i came off the pill my cycles were like 42 days!! xx

andypandy2 - yeah after looking on here, i think i had all the symptoms of ovulating over this weekend just gone. and was still trying so!! two week wait for me!!

starlight, i was out with my best friend and we were joking about how if i werent pregnant, then phantom pregnancies MUST exist because we were both convinced i was! i missed out on cosmos to drink softtails, i really hope in 2 weeks that it is worth it

nixhix thankyou FX i will keep you updated :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->