Was this a miscarriage? Confused

MamaMolly

Reaction score
I’m supposed to be 8 weeks on Sunday. Today I went to the washroom to pee and when I wiped, there was blood. I stood up and saw a big clot in the toilet along with more blood. Didn’t inspect it because I panicked and flushed it down. I put on a pad and so far there’s only spotting on it. Toilet paper comes out clear when I wipe and the cramps eased up a bit. Could this be a miscarriage? Is it normal to bleed so little if it is a miscarriage? Should I expect more? I still have pregnancy symptoms btw.

Please let me know if any of you experienced something similar to this. I know nothing about miscarriages. I always thought they cone with heavy bleeding. I have an appointment scheduled on the 22nd.

Came back to add:
I am not bleeding today but I lost a small amount of tissue in the toilet. It was brownish and stretchy. not normal discharge. I’m cramping slightly. Is it normal to have a miscarriage with such a lack of blood?

Also I’m not looking for reassurance, just honest opinions, experiences etc.

Last edited:
I’m in the same boat.. I am bleeding but it’s not a large amount.. I also have pretty bad cramps. I have no seen any big clots or tissue though. Super nervous :/

The clots arent normal, the bleeding can be.

I'd get to the doctor to confirm

With mine I started off with brown spotting but then turned into heavy bleeding with a few clots. The next day I eventually passed the full gestational sac fully intact which is unusual I believe, but it was grey in colour and round. I bled then for a further 4 days but nowhere near as heavy. I think everything can happen differently for each woman so it’s hard to tell. My miscarriage happened with 36hrs from having seen a heartbeat to it passing. But be sure to get checked out. The cramps I had were quite painful. I knew it was over it wasn’t normal stretching period type cramps. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->