Was this implantaion I have just been through?

MaryHelen

Reaction score
My last period started on the 30th May (Could this have been withdrawl bleeding) just light period, this is after coming off the pill on the 24th, half way throu my packet. I started feeling sick on the 8th june and been same since, sore boobs that r keeping me up in the nite, weeing more, really bad heads, all the common symtoms. I am not sure what my cycle is with coming off pill. all tests i have taken come bk neg (I took test on the 26th day before my period if it was 28 day cycle, this was at doctors). Then on the 4th July till the 9th July I have been cramping, and spotting just when I wipe myself. Not sure what this is. Then from the 13th -14th I started spotting again (But little bit heavier) seem to have stopped now. I dont know where I am at with al this. I have been to doctors this monring for bloods and get resluts on the 30th, Just need to know if anyone else had this?

When I have looked it up, I have looked at I started period on the 30th May, if my cycle is 40days my implantation would start on the 4th.

Could I have conceived after this? as I am having unprotected sex.
:confused:

My body is all over so dont know when I will ovulate if I do, and when to expect my period. lol My heads all over, keep asking same questions xx

Thanks

It's hard to say because your hormones often go a little crazy when coming off the Pill so it could just be similar symptoms. I'd treat yourself as if you are pregs (ie cut out any partying and get lots of rest and folic acid) and wait and see?

Thanks for this advice, I got bloods yesterday, and get resluts Monday, Fingers crossed lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->