was this ovulation ? could i really be pregnant

applepie483

Reaction score
On the 7 the I had dull period like cramps lasting about an hour, my face was flushed red and I had a headache. Now I assumed this was ovulation due to those symptoms. Me and my fiance has sex on the 4 th 5 th 6 th 7 th and 8 th . My cm was also creamy and white in color . My last period was October 25 the And my cycles are regular within a few days plus or minus the day I expect it if not on that day. I expect my next one between the 21 st and 26 the. My average cycle length is 30 days and according to my ovulation calendar it was in my fertile period too and on what it said was O day( sex was). I know all women ovulate differently but I'm pretty sure I did on the 7 th. I think I conceived ( that's the goal) . I'm experiencing a few bizarre symptoms now I was nauseous earlier I feel quite hot I was very sleepy earlier and I want to eat more too. What's the soonest implantation could occur after O?

As far as I know implantation occurs 6-12 days after ovulation and then you may not get an accurate test result for a few more days after that. I am currently in my possible TWW too and I have drove myself crazy in the past months... Best advice I could give is try to keep your mind occupied with something else otherwise its going to be a loooong two weeks lol. Of course I am on this website, not taking my own advice. :p It sounds like you very well could be! Good luck hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->