Was told blue but having doubts!

MelliPaige

Leo's Mommy
Reaction score
I wanted a boy so bad I just can't believe it. People keep saying "well so and so was told boy and out came a girl" the tech said 110% sure he's a boy! I've never seen a potty shot from this angle either.
Ok..this is really without a doubt a penis, right?
14 weeks 5 days

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 39
I'm hoping no answers means that it's very obviously a boy and you all think I'm being crazy with doubt :shy:

Did you have your gender scan at 14 weeks, I would personally say that is to early to tell for certain.
It does to me look like boys parts but after googling and obsessing over mine for so long I've also seen girls parts that can look rather boyish that early on.

Sorry not much help really :)

I would say at that stage if they were that certain then you are having a boy, congrats! x

If they say they are certain and they have seen the actual boy bits, then it is extremely unlikely that it would be a girl. Mistakes usually happen other way round because boy bits haven't dropped yet or they have missed them on scan etc. Congratulations on your baby boy! :)

Perhaps it's different elsewhere but you would find it hard here to get a gender scan before 16 weeks because of the inaccuracy. There is no where around my area that would tell you. :shrug:

i dont see 3 lines but im no expert

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"