Was told I am sick by doctors, But I'm not convinced

Emmyxxlou

Reaction score
Hello everyone
my last period was strange (Possible spotting) I started getting symptoms like dizzy spells, fatigue, headaches, sore back, sore neck, restlesness during the night and a bit of nausea. i took 2 preggo tests that were both negative (Pink dye tests) I decided to go to the doctors and tell her my situation. She said I just have a virus and it should pass relatively quickly but advised me to go back and see her if I miss my period. I have had this virus for over a week now and am getting worried. I wont be completely convinced I am not preggers until i see if my period comes.
I am mainly worried because my headaches start at almost the same time of day every time. (In between 3-6pm)
Has anyone had any of this and been pregnant but been told by doctor that it was a virus or just sickness due to weather changes?

Hello everyone
my last period was strange (Possible spotting) I started getting symptoms like dizzy spells, fatigue, headaches, sore back, sore neck, restlesness during the night and a bit of nausea. i took 2 preggo tests that were both negative (Pink dye tests) I decided to go to the doctors and tell her my situation. She said I just have a virus and it should pass relatively quickly but advised me to go back and see her if I miss my period. I have had this virus for over a week now and am getting worried. I wont be completely convinced I am not preggers until i see if my period comes.
I am mainly worried because my headaches start at almost the same time of day every time. (In between 3-6pm)
Has anyone had any of this and been pregnant but been told by doctor that it was a virus or just sickness due to weather changes?

you should try the 2WW section :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->