Washable feminine products

claire-lou

Jack & Martha's Mummy
Reaction score
Does anybody have any recommendations they are quite a few products out there and I'm not too sure where to start. But am quite jealous of Jack's soft fluffy bum so fancy giving them ago.

i made all my own and i loooove them

all i can suggest is get one that has fleece on the top and it is sooo much better, just like u dont want lo having a wet bum, u really dont want one urself, and get one that is pul/fleece backed so it doesnt leak onto your clothes

:)

x

I have never tried these, but I am considering using one of those mooncups and would think about getting some cloth stuff too. I don't know where to start either!

i started with a nightime one, then when i was sure they didnt leak i started wearing them during the day aswell

x

i have a mooncup and its :thumbup: i have tried sea sponges but the mc is much better imo!!

Well princessellie you convinced me to place an order for one of yours to try. Only thing is everything on your site looks so good I ended up with a nappy wrap too :dohh:

I have a mooncup and love it, I used washable pads for my post partum bleeding and found them fab, very absorbant!

Princessellie - do you ship to Canada??? :)

I used the Diva cup before I got pregnant and I am a HUGE fan...and I bought some reusable napkins while I was getting my diapers - but I haven't gotten my period yet since Miss M came into my world, so I don't know how they are - I imagine they'll be a lot like the diapers? My only worry is that the fleece will wick things away to my underwear. Hope not!!! Good luck!

A

i made quiet a few of them for myself as well, i have cotton, flannel, fleece and minkee topped ones as i wasn't sure what i would like best.

all i've used them for at the mo is as a panty liner but i made a good few super ones so i can use them Post partum as well. (after the initial disposable bit where MW might want to inspect towels for infection)

Princessellie - do you ship to Canada??? :)

I used the Diva cup before I got pregnant and I am a HUGE fan...and I bought some reusable napkins while I was getting my diapers - but I haven't gotten my period yet since Miss M came into my world, so I don't know how they are - I imagine they'll be a lot like the diapers? My only worry is that the fleece will wick things away to my underwear. Hope not!!! Good luck!

A

i can hun but obviously postage will be more, have just looked on royal mail and it will be £2.94, i think on my site postage is £1.40? not sure what that is in your money though...

let me know if your interested anyway hun and we can sort something out :)

x

:( your site is down! will have to shop tomorrow - the rate is pretty good now!!!!!

A

it shouldnt be too long now hun, orders were taking me ages the past few weeks cos ive had a massive backlog but its slowly been cleared now so i should be starting on yours in the next few days and will only take me a day to finish :)

x

yippeee!!!! you poor thing though - must be so busy!!!

A

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"