Washable nappies when out and about?

anteater

Reaction score
I don't know if this is a silly question, but what do you put the dirty nappies in when you are out? I don't want to use nappy bags as the thought of all that plastic is awful. Do you use a washable bag or a tupperware or something?

alot of people use wet bags that are small enough to put in your diaper bag. They usually have a zipper or drawstring and are made with PUL on the inside!

I use monkey foot wet bags and I use a large (as there not that large!) that holds about 4 issys or wn's and it is pretty enough that I don't put it in the diaper bag, if you were just going out for a small while though I guess it would be good to have one small enough to go in the change bag

I use a Cushie Tushie's wetbag :) It takes probably 4 (ish) nappies - never been out long enough to need to put that many in, so 100% sure on that. It also has a little pouch which poppers on for your clean wipes (if you're using reusables!) :thumbup:

I use a wetbag that I got free when I ordered some nappies, which is very handy! Failing that, just a plastic carrier bag works fine, and if you have one lying around, you may as well use it!

I have a lovely bee cushie tushie wetbag which I couldn't resist! I have occassionally used a nappy bag when I've forgotten my wetbag which is ok for a single nappy.

I use wet bags too.. when I bought the Close Parent PopIns, they come with free wetbag which will hold one nappy, so if we're out and about, I take a couple of those out with me too :thumbup:

I use a 'drybag' available from outdoor shops. They come in loads of sizes, I have one that I can squash about 4 nappies in, then you squeeze out the air and roll the top and clip it. No leaks or smell on a hot day. I then give mine a good rinse out at the end of a day out. They're cheaper than a nappy wet bag and I find the roll top more secure and easier than a drawstring.
That said I maybe over use dry bags, as I use one clipped to the handlebars of the buggy as a hand bag on rainy days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->