Washable nappies

T

tinytoes

So I've decided that these are the way forward. I'd never considered it until recently and now I'm convinced.

But I want to know your experiences with them: Can you recomend a good make?
I looked them up adn there are so many types adn makes! Some were massive, some were shaped, some were cotton, some were fleece. Some seemed to take ages to dry - some said 2 days!! - and some didnt seem as dry as others. Some couldnt be tumble dryed. Some had velcro, some had poppers, some had some otehr sort of loop system I dont know about...which is better?! It's a minefield for new parents!!

Basically, I want some wahsable nappies where I can get away with replacing just the liner on occasions if it's just a little wee. (I want to be able to use flushabel liners with the nappies). Obviously the whole nappie would be repalced for bigger incidents!
I want ones that I can wash on a lowish temperature (60 or ideally 40) and I want some that dry quickly in the house during the winter months. I also want the option of being able to put them in the tumble dryer.

How many would I need?
And I need some tips on storing them before washing, and how to not let me house smell of poo.....

Any advice ladies?

Thanks!!!!!!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/eco-friendly-products-services/
have a look here hun, most of your questions should be answered

oh thats great, i didnt realise that was all there, great stuff! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->