washable nappys.

charlene7828

Reaction score
hi all.

im expecting my 3rd baby in february and for the first time ive decided to use washable nappys. the only ting is, ive no idea where to start! ive been reading and reading this last few days and searching and searching and there is so much tat i dont kno wat to get!!!

i want something not too expensive but that will actually work. im afraid to buy something and for it to b a waste of money!!1

so can someone tell me what they use.. and where i cnat get them.
im a great fan of ebay and dont mind second hand items!!

if you love ebay, you can get some great ones cheaply from there, from sellers like 97kgallery
they do bundles etc but they are fab we have several

If you have a look in the Buy Swap and Sell section on here you can get some great bargains in there :thumbup: Bumgenius are great but tend to be expensive new. xxxx

If you have a look in the Buy Swap and Sell section on here you can get some great bargains in there :thumbup: Bumgenius are great but tend to be expensive new. xxxx

it wont let me do anyting on the swap section cuz im only new on this today!!!

Oh sorry :dohh:

Ok post some more and then have a look about in there ;) x

decided to go for the bumgenius!

found one on ebay for 15 incl postage. so bough it and when it comes i cna have a good look at it and maby get someone to try it out 4 me! then i can start stocking up on them.

how many is a good amount to have!!

Does your council have a nappy incentive scheme? You may be able to get some from there. I have a list of incentive schemes on my site, so you could check there - sorry I can't give you a link, as the site is down ATM! I'll try to edit this once it's up again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->