Washing baby toys

suzan

Reaction score
Has anyone washed the baby toys which babys usually put them in their mouth?

If so, what did u use?

No idea tbh, but I'm sure I saw on a tv prog that you can put them in the freezer and that will kill the bacteria - I could be wrong tho? Hopefully someone else will come along and advise?

Lots of toys can be washed but for the ones that cant, I bag them and stick them in the freezer overnight x

I used to put all cuddlies in the washer, and all harder toys in the stereliser

Any that couldn't be done say electronics i used to wipe with milton fluid

I used to put all cuddlies in the washer, and all harder toys in the stereliser

Any that couldn't be done say electronics i used to wipe with milton fluid

ditto

You can wipe toys down and dettol spray is safe on toys work tops highhcair walker trays etc thats what I do.

Milton wipes as someone suggested

As for the steriliser I'd be careful what you put in many plastic don't like that kind of heat.

Tbh we're clean people we wash things down we always boiled her dummies etc but your baby has to be prone to some stuff for the immune system to kick in ...my Moo has been a healthy bunny 95% of her time up to this day!

x

You can wipe toys down and dettol spray is safe on toys work tops highhcair walker trays etc thats what I do.

Milton wipes as someone suggested

As for the steriliser I'd be careful what you put in many plastic don't like that kind of heat.

Tbh we're clean people we wash things down we always boiled her dummies etc but your baby has to be prone to some stuff for the immune system to kick in ...my Moo has been a healthy bunny 95% of her time up to this day!

x
Ahh yep never thought that some had steam sterilisers, I meant in a cold water one

I accept no responsibilty for the melting of rattles :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->