Washing clothes ready?

xCherylx

Pregnant and Mum of 1
Reaction score
I have just started maternity leave this week and looking for things to do haha! When is everyone washing the baby clothes? I also have to wash the hammock and don't wanna do it too early so it's dusty or too late and it's not ready in time.

I washed all baby clothes and moses basket material last week and I am 38 + 4☺

Im going to wash all the clothes next week (35) weeks then the Moses bedding Etc closer to time. Although I could go at any point as measuring 6 weeks ahead!

I'm planning on getting started this weekend! We need to paint the baby's room and set up the crib and dresser, first, so the clean clothes have somewhere to go.

I started now at 34 weeks to pack to hospital, will use plastic bags so dust etc wont get in

I will probs wash mine at 32 weeks x

I washed mine around 32 weeks but that's because I was using up holiday from work and wanted to get things sorted as I like to be organised haha

Washed mine last weekend at 35 weeks. I want to be as prepared and ready as possible :) x

I plan to do the bulk of mine this weekend...finally. I have them all ready but then I see the bibs and burp clothes and blankets that it gets overwhelming. So much to do!!

I'll probably wash them around 35 weeks. I like to get them all neat and organized early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->