Washing machines

Pearlie

Reaction score
Very random but does anyone know.. I need to get a new washing machine and the space is 59.5cm, do you know if the machine needs to be smaller, 59cm for example. Or if a 595 machine could fit flush in? It's so a hard to find anything smaller I'm struggling as is the washing pile!

The width of the space is 59.5, not including the actual cabinet sides? If so, then yes, 59.5 machine will fit in!

Ours is 59.5 but we had to remove one leg from the under unit space to fit it in properly if you know what I mean? Took no more than a standard screwdriver though mind. I would go with 59 dead on if you don't have the room or tools xx

Btw ours is 5kg which is way more than enough!

I thought machines were all a standard size? I have never measured the space in my kitchen and have had 4 machines in it so far

Yep your right they are usually 59.5 or 60 in width standard. It's the space that's eh problem, it actually isn't quite straight so gets slightly narrower as it goes in? It's really infuriating that the builders did that! We can't find a machine that will fit unless I get a compact machine but then it's only a 3KG drum - which is tiny! And a lower speed spin. So we are going to have to move the drawer section of the units and swap with a narrow cupboard that I have things like vases in as it's tall and thinner.

Royal PITA but the builder person is coming Friday to look, he'll hopefully fix it!!

I don't know how big my space is where my machine is but when I got it it is bigger out the front that width wise, it sticks out from my cabinets more than my last one if you know what I mean

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->