washing with vinegar

sahara

Me, my OH and DD Nicola
Reaction score
Eeewww I bought some 2nd hand inserts and they stink.

I have tried stripping them - no so I heard white vinegar works.

How much do I use and can I use it on all of my nappies etc

They have made my machine stink as well as some of my other inserts HELP :cry:

Any alternatives

thx

You cna use a capful of white vinegar, you put it when you would normally softener but becareful white vingear isn't good for nappies, it rots elastic and PUL and quite often if you use white vinegar you will void your manufacturer guaruntee :flower:

cant help Sahara but wanted to say

Welcome back Donna x

ive never used vinegar i dont think, could you maybe febreze them then wash them again with tons of powder, then rinsing and rinsing and rinsing?

x

I might be talking rubbish but isn't febreeze really bad though becuase of all the chemicals in it?

I add vinegar a lot to laundry, all my diapers and then regular clothes as well it's great. If that won't work though you can mix vinegar and oxyclean...it has some kind of chemical reaction and soak them...supposedly it will cure any stinky diaper lol. I can get the exact measurements if you need...if yall have oxyclean or something similar there?

is it that bad?? eeh i didnt know, i use it all the time lol

i think oxyclean is vanish here?

x

i think oxyclean is the same as vanish yes. Again though you have to becareful with that because it can void manufacturer guaruntees. For instance i think it's holdens landings that say specifically not to use bleach or oxyclean products n their nappies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->