Wasn't to Impressed with ClearBlue Ovulation Test strips...Whats your opinion?

VSubasic

Expecting Baby No.2
Reaction score
Im going on my Third month of trying. The first month I used no OPK's. This month I used the Clearblue smileys. I never got a smiley, but I'm pretty sure I ovulated because I had the stabbing pain on my ovary and CM. I think I missed my surge. I spoke to my doctor and she said she's pretty sure I'm ovulating and to keep trying with the OPK's and to relax. Im only 22, but very anxious to get pregnant.

Anyone have and recommendations?

Thanks Ladies:hugs:

Hi, I tried the clear blue ovulation tests last mth and never got a smiley, I called up clear blue as it upset me and I worried I was doing something wrong, I spoke to such a lovely lady and she said as goodwill she would send me two free packs, so maybe u want to try calling them. She said they were short dated and expire in a couple of mths so they would rather give them away than throw away. I'm going to test every day this cycle to see if I get a smiley, Thought it would help as at £20 per weeks it's expensive! Good luck x

Hi, I tried the clear blue ovulation tests last mth and never got a smiley, I called up clear blue as it upset me and I worried I was doing something wrong, I spoke to such a lovely lady and she said as goodwill she would send me two free packs, so maybe u want to try calling them. She said they were short dated and expire in a couple of mths so they would rather give them away than throw away. I'm going to test every day this cycle to see if I get a smiley, Thought it would help as at £20 per weeks it's expensive! Good luck x

Thank you! I think I'm going to pass on OPK's this month. I don't want to stress. I am just going to BD 10 days from my period and do it every day and hope I get it. I don't like the OPK's just add more stress. I got my period on Monday...So Next week It's party time:happydance: lol

Hi ya, I found the smiley sticks good! I got my smiley 2 weeks today but think af is on her way! I also used the clearblue sticks and got a positive on them 2!! I used to use the ICs but found the clearblue tests alot more accurate xx

Thank you! I think I'm going to pass on OPK's this month. I don't want to stress. I am just going to BD 10 days from my period and do it every day and hope I get it. I don't like the OPK's just add more stress. I got my period on Monday...So Next week It's party time:happydance: lol

I don't blame you for giving them a miss this month, I think I'm gonna try them one more time then I'll give them a miss next month if no luck.
Your right they are stressful, I found peeing on an OPK everyday and getting nothing as depressing as a neg HPT.
Our cycles seem about the same as I came on my period on Tuesday so hopefully next month we will be testing at around the same time. Here's to catching that egg this month :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->