watch out everyone...............................

bumpsmum

Mummy to Matthew & Daniel
Reaction score
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................MATTHEW IS MOBILE!!!

After nearly a whole week on tenderhooks with him teasing us, Matthew is now crawling :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Im so delighted and had a little lump in my throat, caught it on video will upload soon as I can. Daddy missed it as well, I thought I would as I was backshift tue and wed and was certain he would do it when I was not there BUT he was waiting on his granny to visit :dohh: xx

Aw thats fantasitc well done Matthew.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:cloud9: well done little Matthew!!

Brooke is commando crawling too. . . wave bye bye to rest!!!! :dohh:

Well dont Matthew!!!! Now its all go from there lol xx

thanks girls I know, gonna need eyes on the back of my head from now on. Good thing is, we got him a play pen/travel cot and lots of balls to make a mini ball pool for his birthday next month so just set it up tonight and he loves it so at least we can nip to the loo now x

Yeah. I have a stairgate on the bedroom door too so when the girls are playing with their toys and I need a wee or something I can just shut the gate and quickly go. My girls are nearly walking and its scary to think I am gonna be rushing around like a nutter x

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Go Matthew! Now the fun begins LOL!

Well done Matthew, how fab:happydance:.

Its so exciting to hear when these babes achieve something new!

Yay!! Way to go Matthew, what a star :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"