Watching maury, child obesity

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
Sorry but i am digusted at what these parents allow their kids to eat and want them to be fat! there is a women on here showing her babys stretch marks off ! some of them can barely walk or breath they are so obese!

The list for their breakfast is so long I doubt I could eat some of that in a week!

How does anyone think its ok to make their child unhealthy? This causes major healthy problems and I to be honest its abuse in my eyes.

there is a law I read coming into the UK where children like this will be removed from parents.

there is a 9 month old on at 36lbs and eats whatever he wants. How the hell do someo of them aford that food bill for a start? This baby wakes at 1am and she feeds him crap to get him to sleep again! he eats a whole pizza, double cheese burger and fries for lunch! ok the list goes on again here for the rest of the day.

WHY!??

It makes me sick. I have watched the child obesity ones and I really cant stand it. I honestly would love to knock the parents out! Its unfair to the children and if they are the ones who want all of this food (I knew a little boy when I was younger who's parents would feed him whatever he wanted but complain he was fat) then parents need to set limits not feed them anyway and let them get away with what they want! I better stop because I could rant about this all day.

Children have no idea the difference between good and bad food when they're as young as some of these kids. Its entirely up to the parents to be in control of their food.

I think it is child abuse, and unless for some reason the baby has some huge medical issue that makes them this way (which isn't the case on these shows), I think they should be taken from their parents. Its disgusting. It is child abuse.

yep exactly right. what gets me also is some of them where crying sayint they where bullied at school for being over weight and now their kids are, surely they must know as parents eating like that will cause obesity and you can stop that before it happens? further more one thing is always missed. No one seems to mention the health problems of the kid that sufferes enough its all about image and who is worried about what they look like, i could go on here with a list of medical reasons why its dangerous for anyone to be that over weight. I have seen one parent crying over their baby not breathing in its sleep with the weight and what did she go and do, she continues to feed it crap!
i wouldnt thank a parent if i was obese when i was older because what goes in your childs mouth is your responsibility! you buy it!

and breath! it gets me going to this topic.

that is awful! i could never do that to my child. i am constantly on oh to start eating better (he is very over weight and eats junk a lot) so he wont influence alexa when she gets older. he is always saying how he is scared he will have a heart attack or how he hopes alexa will not be over weight. i told him that he really needs to start thinking about eating better if not for himself, then for alexa and i, because we need him around, and alexa needs a healthy influence from both parents, not just one. a whole pizza for a nine month old? that is discusting. this is child abuse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->