Watching 'One born every minute' now...

Deeper Blue

Reaction score
OMG the dad in the family being followed at the minute... I swear I'd punch him in the face! I can't believe he's just laughing while she's having her contractions!

Iv got it recording cos hes watching footy

i had my baby there and vanessa was my midwife and i was in that room!!! im gettig all emotional and broody again!

Wow! Will we see you giving birth at some point then? :p
I can't help but push while I'm watching it!

lol no but it does bring it all back, its weird! me and oh got emotional and have decided we are going to ntnp after our wedding in septmber so lo will be 2.5 to 3yrs when hopefully we have another so i'll be in this group more!

Awww i came in the bedroom to watch it so Hubby wouldn't feel the baby pressure... But then I realised I could hear the baby crying in the living room... Sneaky man! Lol

Your LO is a little cutie. Good luck with number 2 when you start trying again!
x

oh oh also I'd smack that father one too... And their poor son! Bless him. The other story made me weepy

I'm not sure I'd let my 18yo son watch me give birth :/

Awww i came in the bedroom to watch it so Hubby wouldn't feel the baby pressure... But then I realised I could hear the baby crying in the living room... Sneaky man! Lol

lol Bloody men. Shows maybe hes thinking bout it tho?

Wat happened with the young mum who had the c section? Missed that bit as OH was rambling. lol

x

hahaha yeah i couldnt help but thinkin about pushing too!

i cudnt feel my contractions at all wen it came time to pushing so i just pushed wen i felt like it.

women drove me mad wen she wouldnt push but her oh omg i would of killed him

That young mum with the c-section.... She had her baby and he was ok except for the stomach condition, but he had to be taken to neonatal intensive care because of it and she couldn't see him for ages because she had to recover from her spinal :(

Im watching it now, if my OH acts like steve id kill him

my oh just sat there looking terrifyed, and at one point he was cutting his nails, i went nuts and told him to rub my f*cking back hahaha

i had been waiting all day to watch that - my oh sort of watched it over his laptop screen - he was laughing at the bloke with the glove but i must admit i was too even if i did think he was a dick to do that to her in labour - my oh then said she was upfit cos she would not push in which that led to a argument (typical man - i guess its because he has never been at a birth) Well at least he watched it with interest.
That poor girl that had the c section i just felt so sorry for her

cant wait for next week

I shouldent have watched that :( I want a baby

I had my alarm set for it! I was well annoyed by Steve. Trying to lock her in the bathroom?! WTF?!

Anyways now I'm on the website spoiling the rest of the series for myself by watching all the videos on there!

www.channel4.com/born if anyone is interested... you get to see a wee bit more about Lisa after the C-Section.

xx

I'm not sure I'd let my 18yo son watch me give birth :/

Nor me!!

And omg that husband! I'd've killed him. Seriously, what a dick!

And that poor woman with the c-section! I just wanted to hug her poor love, she looked so scared! And her poor baby :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->