Watching 'One born every minute' now...

i didnt see my mw for dust and when i did she was awful to me (we had complained about her before and they had told her it was us then still put me in her "care") and spent the time while oh was out of the room slaggin him off. i feel a rant coming on as always lol so i wont go into it hahaha

That Steve is a total knob!!! They were being so disrespectful.

I can't wait for it all :)

If OH laughs or anything inappropriate, I'd kick him where it hurts haha

That Steve is a total knob!!! They were being so disrespectful.

I can't wait for it all :)

If OH laughs or anything inappropriate, I'd kick him where it hurts haha

I can see OH acting like a tit to try and make me laugh but if he laughs at me, it will be the last child he will produce!

I watched it this morning, that Steve guy really narked me off, i know he was only trying to cheer her up but to be honest i don't know how she put up with it all day, if he was my fella he'd have got a right telling off.

il smack the dad too as he was well horrible to her and even worse wen he was going to lock her in the toilet ..

I watched that now I am a little scared! Was good thou

Just watched it on 4OD. Fantastic program...

I actually found Steve funny but I guess that's because my OH would probably be the same tbh. Different personalities. She must love him otherwise she wouldn't have gone through all that for another baby with him.

I thought Steve was very annoying but i think he was just trying to make her laugh. I would rather that than the other guy who looked like he had somewhere else better to be :|

Watching this just made me want to be pregnant but got a couple of years to wait yet!
:shrug:

OH suggested we watch this last night, was wicked! The older bloke didn't seem very emotional throughout the birth/when baby was born tho?
OH is really getting into his birth/baby stuff now!!

i'm unsure how my oh would be but i know he has a strange humour but i find it funny - not sure if i would whilst in labour tho and i'm pretty sure my oh would be in and out in and out
All this to look forward too hey girls

Haha I just watched this with my brother and he was asking loads of questions :haha:

I think I would have killed the guy with the rubber glove, if my OH tried to lock me in the loo while I was in labour he would lose his gonads :rofl:

Fell so sorry for Lisa bless her she looked so scared, I think I would be like that. Atleast I pray my OH will be a little bit more supportive.

Makes me want a baby ... poo.. :cry:

Yeah why was her son there? I was totally confused, and the dad oh he was so annoying my husband thought he was funny, I was like you dare do that to be while I'm in labour I will hit you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->