Water Birth Cheecky question

singers_love

Reaction score
Hello Ladies, I have posted this is the wanted forum as well, but thought I might get more views on here..

I was looking to buy a second hand Birthing pool (am in the uk) and was wondering whether anyone had one for sale? or consider selling one they have used??

Thanks

im keeping mine for my 2nd hb attempt lol, but i got mine on ebay, they have them come up quite often, also have a look on pre loved and gum tree and maybe pop something in the wanted section in here as well. x

I've seen them on ebay quite a bit. If you have a doula, sometimes they have one they can lend you, or they can get hold of one :)

I just wanted to say that I have found one (and already had it delivered) it was from https://www.waterbabybirthingpoolhire.co.uk it was fantastic really quick, and I have just been sat in my uninflated Bright green pool! Fantastic!

I bought the large aquaborn wich came with thermomiter hose pump and filter etc and it was 125quid, def recomend! It was bright green. Quick to inflate and pretty quick to fill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->