water birth???

yumumleelou

Reaction score
been looking at different ways to give birth and i like the idea of a water birth. what do you guys think? and have you had one?? any good sites you know of?

It's great, I didn't plan mine but I loved it. Just had gas and air and found it a really calming, lovely experience. Will be having one with the next baby too!! I didn't look on any sites obviously (like I said it wasn't planned for me) but if you have any questions feel free to ask me!

I quite fancied a water birth, but both times it was taken out of my hands so yet to experience it or even get as far as to discuss it :lol:

Good luck with your research tho hun, I have heard they are great! x

I think it's a great idea. I definitely plan to labor in water, I hear it's much easier.

i think i might ask the mid wife first, i heard that it needed to be a pregnancy without complications (mine is unknown as ive not had my first midwife visit) to have a water birth and there is only one birthing pool in the hospital i chose, but 2 in bournemouth. i shall still need to find out more before i get my hopes up! x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->