water broke UPDATED..Pic added page 5

Baby girl is here!!

Our story: Went to regular OB appt yesterday morning at 10:00am and everything looked good. Even asked him if he thought I'd go over my due date and he said he didn't think I'd go over but probably go very close.

Yesterday 3:45 pm I walked into my kitchen and water broke. I can't believe how much poured out of me. I called OB and he told me to go ahead over to hsp. I packed some things and got to hsp around 5:00pm and they checked me and I was only 1cm dialated, so OB ordered a pitocin drip to get me going since I had lost my water. Checked again at 1:00am and was only 2 cm, then at 4am I was 5 cm, so I got my epidural (heaven!) an hour later at 5:00am I was 10cm and ready to push so they called my OB. He finally came in and I think I pushed maybe 6 times and she was here!!

She's quite early so she's a tiny 5lbs 12 oz, but she is healthy and didn't need NICU or any other special care. I've already bf her 4 times and she's latching good and obviously getting something since I just changed a poopy diaper :) Pediatrician came in and saw her and said she looks perfect :) Just so happy to have her here!!

Awesome story, congrats..very beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->