Water retention!

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
I feel like Im spamming bnb tonight :rofl: well Ive been a way a while and have alot to get off my chest lol!!

Well my lil girl will officially be 7 months in 2 days and i STILL have water retention in my ankles :( its bad in the evenings and when I first wake up in the morning I have to do some ankle excercises before I can walk properly!!

Am I the ONLY one?? It gets me down cos soon its going to be the weather to wear flip flops and skirts etc and Im gonna have these ugly ankles....

.... PLEASE I had it the whole of last summer... not this one too :(

Hi hunny :) Tbh if it were medically ok for you I'd ask (or beg ;) ) the dr for water tablets. I got them after Katie as I couldn't even bend my leg and the water flew out of me :) Made me pee loadssssssssssssssssssssssssss though :lol:

I think when I see the consultant next week Im going to mention it...! My gp dismissed the idea and just avoided bp meds that give you swollen ankles!!

I need to lay it on thick!! :muaha:

You can get water tablets from boots and superdrug ect. Are you drinking your 2 lt a day? That can make a big differance

You can get water tablets from boots and superdrug ect. Are you drinking your 2 lt a day? That can make a big differance

I tried aqua ban. crap at keeping on them but dont think they are any good anyway :(

Im trying very hard to get my water levels up, Im going to try harder :)

Aqua ban are good for short term water retention like when af is due.

https://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/st...83&callingViewName=&langId=-1&catalogId=11051

Iv used these before and they are quite good and can be used long term.

Aqua ban are good for short term water retention like when af is due.

https://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/st...83&callingViewName=&langId=-1&catalogId=11051

Iv used these before and they are quite good and can be used long term.

do they actually get rid of the water? cos for me its not just round my af... its constand... after work last night I took my socks off and I had a massive sock ring/indent and it was all hard and stiff round my ankles :(

Yer they work for me, but you have to take them every day and make sure your getting your 2 lt a day. Your never off the loo mind. I have preoblems with water retention, if i stand up for to long or get to hot i have fingers like sausages

Yer they work for me, but you have to take them every day and make sure your getting your 2 lt a day. Your never off the loo mind. I have preoblems with water retention, if i stand up for to long or get to hot i have fingers like sausages

but could it not just be the 2 litres your drinking thats helping the water?! Have the docs not helped you either?? xx

Iv tryed doing it with just the water and that hasent helped that much, need the pills to help shift it. My doc is crap, no matter what i go to her about she blames it on my weight, i could go to her with a hole in my hand and it would be cos im fat lol

:rofl: I wish my docs would at least admit it, they just say it takes time... ok its been 7 months... now where are my skinny ankles :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->