Water

loopylou86

Reaction score
My LO has always refused water however now we are weaning him, I need him to take some. He had a couple of days where he took it, then he stopped so we tried baby juice. That lasted two days and now he refuses both. I am worried as he is getting constipated and finding it hard to poo.

Any advice?
Thanks

is he bf or ff? you could just add a little more water to his milk :thumbup: thats what i did with older children none of them liked water x

is he bf or ff? you could just add a little more water to his milk :thumbup: thats what i did with older children none of them liked water x

He is FF. You mean water down his feeds a little?

I have this problem with my lo too, posted a thread about it a few days ago.

I've got to the point I'm syringing it into his mouth but I feel evil :cry:

He's really struggling to poo to, he screams in pain, not nice Afraid I ahve no suggestions but will keep an eye on this thread.

Your not supposed to water down feeds as LO will not get the right nutrients out of the milk.

xxx

Hi. I'm having the same problem so I boil pears and mash them with lots of water left so its a watery puree and recently I add prunes to help him go!

It worked yesterday but he still seems to be struggling today so might cut out the potato and porridge as that may be causing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->