Waterloo Road!

it was a bit of a hint when his dad said if he gets ANOTHER girl pregnant he wont stick by him :haha: x

And its time for a new man for Karen so will be the caretaker...which I knew as soon as he came on the set!!!

Yep! Good morning btw :haha:

Morning.....I have been up since 5.30am with a giggly happy baby!! Now she is grumpy!!!

x

aww :hugs: i've been up since 5.45!

anyone watching tonight?

Exam fever hits the sixth form and with Richard Whitman on a personal vendetta to close Waterloo Road, there's a lot riding on the exams going well.

However, things don't get off to a smooth start. Vicki's got more than exam nerves to deal with - she's discovered she's pregnant with Aiden's child. But his solution to Vicki's dilemma causes more problems than it solves, as Ronan takes the blame for their rash actions.

we were soooo right :happydance:

Shocking :rofl:

Anyone else think next week might be Sams last?

it is ;) i read the spoilers :angelnot:

I do as well but obviously missed that, just seen it now though

ahh, i'm gonna cry at that episode :(

the actress who plays sam deserves an award! she is brilliant at acting :)

she really is! she's 16 in real life too x

I love waterloo road, it's sad sam is getting killed off i think i might cry too

Waterloo Road is amazing. Bit annoying how characters just dissapear though. Like the headteachers son, Harry I think his name is? Haven't seen him at all this series yet he appeared plenty of times last series even though he didn't really play an important role (althogh only watched the second half of last series so can't be 100% sure). Yet we see plenty of Jess and they barely ever mention him either. It's like he's dropped off the face of the earth.

But yeah always looking forward to next weeks episode and the girl who plays Sambuca is a great actress.

i knowwww! I forgot about Harry lol! & Bex, she's never mentioned either :lol: i always get confused with the classes too because Bex & Jess were in the same class & the littler looking ones with the older looking ones ;) maybe i'm just picking :rofl:

Bex went to uni if I remember correctly but now you mention it, it's strange how her and Jess were in the same classes yet only one of them left, weird. It's annoying how things from previous seasons just get forgotten about completely.

I'm gonna sob tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->