Waterloo Road!

Sobbing my eyes out now :cry: my mum died from cancer so makes it 10x worse :cry: Can't believe Aiden got them both pregnant :shock:

I don't! :blush: I'm just a bloody soft bugger! I'm actually crying proper sobs :rofl: i haven't cried in ages :shock: can't believe their both pregnant though, lets see what happens there!

crying and crying and crying. The hubby is out so there's only the dog to lick away the tears. Oh that was so sad :cry:

OMG!!! I have just sobbed my heart out :( poor Sam :( I kept telling OH not to let her die!!!

x

Me too :cry: it started me off! x

Ohhhh I just watched it on catch up, I'm a right blubbering emotional wreck!! How sad was that :( :( :(

Very! I wanna know what's happening next week! Jess & Vicki pregnant :dohh: x

I cried my eyes out and then seein denzel made me 10x worse! it brought all the memories of my nan dying back :-(
And aidan = super sperm lol!

I was sobbing so much! leonie we were right about the pregnancy thing tho just not jess aswell! I want weds to hurry! x

i thought she would've lied and said the baby was Ronans.. not tell him the truth!

Me too! Eee, good luck with bubs xolily :hugs: 16 days! x

OT.. but CRWx I can't believe how many posts you've got, you've been here 9 months less than me & you've got twice as many posts :haha:

Look how much I talk! :haha: I really do take the meaning of talking the hind legs off a donkey and throw it into play :blush: blame a thread about fruity bumfun :wacko: it was the first thread i went in & i got atleast 1,000 posts from that and another one! I think :rofl: I do ramble on tho! hehe x

Me too! Eee, good luck with bubs xolily :hugs: 16 days! x

thankyou :flower: it kinda can't come quick enough cos i've forgotten what it feels like to not be pregnant.. yet i'm worried at the same time cos i know whats coming! lol xx

:bunny: I'll be fingers crossed for you! I cannot wait for Waterloo road on weds! x

Eeee who's watching!

me too!!! Can't believe their both pregnant either! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"