Waterloo roadd

EmziixBo0o

Reaction score
woo! its back tomorrow,
i LOVE it!

Theres going to be a caretaker now,

the headteacher 'falls' for him..
but the caretakers son takes an intrest in Jess...

Abouttime Miss Fisher was happy tho tbh ..

Anybody else watch it?

is it really back already?! I LOVE waterloo road! :cloud9:

Tomorrowww :) I cant wait, i love it.. always a disaster!

i really love it! I miss the old cast though :(

Yeah same!
I think janice is so funny! .. i miss bolton he made me laugh, and Phil!

I used to love Waterloo Road but its just not the same now without the old cast. Jack and Rachel as headteachers were so much more entertaining, I just can't get to grips with the Fisher woman.

I miss Chlo and Donte.....and Bolton....

I'm so glad Grantly and Tom are still in it though :thumbup:

.....I don't particularly like it these days, the teachers, students are storylines :nope: ....but I still insist on watching it :dohh:

bolton *drool* :lol: Jonah's good looking too, are they in this series? I was crying at the episode where everyone found out haha! I remember watching it when Chlo & Donté were in it!x

I used to love Waterloo Road but its just not the same now without the old cast. Jack and Rachel as headteachers were so much more entertaining, I just can't get to grips with the Fisher woman.

I miss Chlo and Donte.....and Bolton....

I'm so glad Grantly and Tom are still in it though :thumbup:

.....I don't particularly like it these days, the teachers, students are storylines :nope: ....but I still insist on watching it :dohh:

we just said pretty much the same thing :haha: great minds think a like x

Love it. Didnt realise it was back so soon.

I miss chlo + donte, would of been good if they did like a little something else.. like even tho they had to leave school there should be a 'waterloo collage' or 'waterloo uni'

iknow it is SO addictive!!! x

It's so far fetched and unrealistic, but we love it too!!

another lover :) skys now set to record the series! so glad i'v just seen this post :D

LOve it shame they killed the cescajonah storyline by the characters not returning this series:(

i love waterloo road haha!

and it's on half an hour earlier..wahoooo!

the only bit i don't like about it is..at the start of every season the teachers, pupils etc always go 'ooooh another term at waterloo road' and at the end they're like 'ooooh what an eventful term at waterloo road' :haha: :rofl: okay so i know that doesn't make sense...but it's just the cheesiness of it all lol!

love the storylines and the characters etc. x

I miss chlo + donte, would of been good if they did like a little something else.. like even tho they had to leave school there should be a 'waterloo collage' or 'waterloo uni'

iknow it is SO addictive!!! x

waterloo road did that internet thing..there was around 6 (i think!) mini episodes on the internet. chlo & donte weren't in it though.. but ryan & micheala (sp?) got married :haha:

cesca & jonah aren't coming back? :(

Oh really, ill have to search for that:) hehe..

OMG asif! whats happened to Jonah!?! i FORGOT what hapened in last episode tbf

TONIGHT LADIES TONIGHT :)

Maltesters + a cupa teaaaa :flower:

just hope i get watching it :( if Aidan's not asleep i won't have the peace to!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->