Waterloo roadd

Same, grace is usually screming ova it!

I hope Tom gets a nice new g-f soon

this storyline! :(

Arr iknoww!

Poor girl + baby (forgot her name already)

+ poor kyle! but fairplay he wants to standby them!

Ally :flower: & bless him! I read the spoilers before the episode though! & poor Sambucca :shock:

I know i cant believe shes got cancer!
i cant wait for next wednesday
i wish it was on tomorrow :( x

samee, it's so sad :( bless her! eee, forgot to reply to your PM- i'll do it now! :happydance:

Always drama! wish my school was like that .. the most dramatic thing was when my friend blew up a condom and was carrying it around like a balloon, the teachers went OTT she missed her dinner break and had to stand against the wall outside i think it was suposed to be a 'naughty youve missed your dinner break wall' :haha: was quite funny did wind the teachers up tbh :flower:

the most dramatic thing that happened in my school is somebody put a firework in the bin and lit it, whilsts the majority of the school was where it was set off, one of the scariest things ever, the funny thing is before it exploded i went "that sounded like a firework" :dohh:

Oh I know poor Sambuca can see this series been a sad one.

i hope they dont kill sambucca off.. i like the new twins theyve got.. can tell they will be the new trouble makers! x

i like Sam :(!

i love that family, i wish rose would come back into it,
i duno, she might not could just be a hard time for them all or something,
poor tom, everybody he cares for he looses or it goes wrong for him xx

bless him! & rose is in it next week or the week after, on the spoiler she's mentioned :D

yeah i do, the suns new tv mag is crap! i prefered the old one.. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->