Waters broke this morning!

MamaLa

Reaction score
Currently in the Labor and delivery! Water broke at 5am! After u went to the bathroom. Been in labor and delivery since 6am. Very comfortable contractions and all.

Good luck! Don't let them leave you too long.

My waters broke with my first in the early hours whilst in bed and contractions started straight away, but the hospital kept sending me home as I was only 3cm.

Finally on the 3rd day they took me in and induced me via the drip to give me stronger contractions and I ended up delivering by emergency c section that night. But because my baby had been without waters for so long she had to be taken to special care due to infection.

It wasn't until the registrar came and spoke to me afterwards and explained I should never have been sent home so many times and should have been admitted within 24 hours of my waters breaking!

I'm sure things will go much more smoothly for you though!

X

Oh wow, good luck!! I'm a tiny bit jealous. Lol. I hope everything goes smoothly for you :)

Good luck! Don't let them leave you too long.

My waters broke with my first in the early hours whilst in bed and contractions started straight away, but the hospital kept sending me home as I was only 3cm.

Finally on the 3rd day they took me in and induced me via the drip to give me stronger contractions and I ended up delivering by emergency c section that night. But because my baby had been without waters for so long she had to be taken to special care due to infection.

It wasn't until the registrar came and spoke to me afterwards and explained I should never have been sent home so many times and should have been admitted within 24 hours of my waters breaking!

I'm sure things will go much more smoothly for you though!

X

I came in and was Dialated at 4.5. They kept me, but I did end up being induced. Was in labor for approximately 28 hrs. Vaginally Delivered a healthy 7 11oz baby girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->