Waters leaking?

Flannz94

Reaction score
I'm a FTM so this may sound a tad dramatic :)

So, I was at a BBQ today about an hour from home, I was sitting outside on a chair for awhile chatting with some friends. I felt a little trickle (kind of like when you're on your period, sorry for tmi) but didn't think anything of it. I then crossed my legs and felt that the back of my left leg was wet and so was my crutch, I stood up and the chair I had been sitting on was dry (and I had been sitting there for awhile so surely I would have noticed sooner if the chair was wet) and I'm pretty sure I didn't pee myself either lol. I went inside to the toilet and my undies were pretty wet too. Since I was an hour from home there wasn't much I could do. When I wiped it was a yellow colour (sorry, tmi) but I'm pretty sure that's normal in third Tri anyway. When I finally got home my pants were wet and had an odour, but I don't know if it's from when they were wet before or if anything else has come out. I've had a few period like cramps since, but nothing bad. I haven't phoned my midwife yet just incase it's nothing, I'll see if it progresses first.
Has anyone experienced this? Sorry for the big story but I'm not sure what's going on lol.
Thanks xx

Anything happening now? If you Lay down for a bit with a pad on and the pad is wet then it could very well be your waters. If it is a constant flow I would call doc. I get so much discharge and had a scare the other day, but it stopped. Discharge is very common and women can get tons of it.

Sometimes you can get very watery discharge, I know, gross but it's true.

I would give your midwife a quick call though, they can easily check if it's your waters :)

If it was hot out you could definitely just had some extra water discharge or sweat around that area :/ joys of pregnancy right!! Better safe than sorry! Maybe u can see if u can buy those pads that turn color when water leaks? My dr told me to put a pad on and if it fills up over Time then it's a slow leak

Thanks ladies,
I haven't had anything over night, and the cramps stopped. My back hurts, but it hurts all the time so that's nothing new lol. I'll just keep an eye on it, but I'd say You's were right and it's probably just some discharge, ahh the joys of pregnancy!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->