Watery bleeding 12 dpo but no cramps!? wth!

minimammaRN

Reaction score
Hey ladies! Ok I've never had this happen before and am looking for anyone this has happened to or anyone that has heard of it!?! I'm 11-12dpo and have had super high temps ever since I O'd. Naturally I was feeling very good about this month. ***** TMI below*****

Late tonight when I got home I had what almost seemed like a gush of bright pink/red very watery blood!?! Very watery with stretchy cm mixed in? To top it off NO cramps whatsoever, and I cramp horribly when I start and its normally thick and dark and starts in the morning. And 12 dpo? If anything I'm normally late. Am I out? :cry:Any thoughts would be amazing.

Yea, mostly just when I use the restroom. Still watery, no cramps, pain, or clots :wacko:

Well Ib can be a few hrs to 3 days.... So its possible.....implantation can happen at the latest at 12dpo.....I would wait and see if af comes......last cycle I got light pink all day ..... Only when I wiped...and it turned into af. So give it a few days Ib usually lets up and is no more then 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->