Watery brown spotting..

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
Evening all!

Today I've had a few spots of watery brown discharge. I'm extremely worried. I posted last week about spotting and I hadn't had any since then. Now today again a few spots.. should i be worried? I was violently sick today like I thought my head was going to explode. Do you think that pressure could cause spotting? But it wouldn't be brown as that's old blood? I really don't know what to think :cry:

I think you're okay if it's brownish. I've had pink to light brown discharge almost every day, and my doctor isn't worried about it. It's very rarely on undies, but it's there when I wipe. But it'll make you feel better to hear it from your doctor, so I'd go ahead and call. That's what they're there for, and they're used to reassuring nervous moms-to-be. :hugs:

I think you're okay! I've had the same thing for about a week and II went to the docs today and everything is okay :D just go in to make sure.

Thank you!:) I don't want to have scans and tests and be told everything is OK and be set up for a fall, so it makes me hesitant about going to see them! I'll call my midwife later and see what she suggests. I've had a MC and a MMC so the unknown is just horrible not knowing. I'll see what they say. Thank you!!!

It's only maybe 1 or 2 small dots in my underwear about the size of peas and then no more since last night. Never red, just brown.

Hey everyone. Haven't had any since last night's 2 spots :D

But I called my midwife this morning and I have an appointment with a doctor at half 2 this afternoon. Then hopefully they'll refer me to the EPAU to be checked out. Excited as I may get to see my bean. Praying all is well! !

Brown always means old blood. Whatever was bleeding in your uterus has probably healed itself like it so often does, and the leftovers have finally seeped their way down and out. I am excited to hear from you after your appointment :o) Enjoy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->