*waves*

loveinbinary

Proud First Time Mommy!
Reaction score
This isn't so much an introduction as a reinventing of myself. I made an account on this site in June of last year under the name FemmeFatal shortly after discovering that I pregnant. To keep the story short and simple I was thrilled, my boyfriend (now fiance) was far from. He was convinced that we couldn't manage and so forth. I know he would have come around, if we'd had the chance. At the end of six weeks I began bleeding. I had an emergency ultrasound showed which showed the bleeding was coming from the placenta. When it had attached to my uterus, a corner had folded over. I was told things could go one of two ways: 1. The placenta would work itself out and my pregnancy would go about normally or 2. The placenta would detach and my baby wouldn't survive. Things did not go as I had hoped and the bleeding continued. Four days later I was scheduled for a D&C. Since then I have had a few pregnancy scares (hopes in my mind) but I haven't been so lucky as to conceive again. I have finally mustered up the courage to go back on the pill as soon as AF shows, which should be in three days.

What would have been my due date has come and gone and I feel it is time that I pick myself up. I am a new person so I felt a new name would be suiting. I am finished lurking, and hope to make some lovely new friends. And when my time comes to be gifted with pregnancy, I'll have somewhere to turn.

-Meygan-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->