Waxing at this point?

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
I can't live like this anymore!! haha...has anyone sucessfully tried to home wax at this point? I'd go get it done but I'm so uptight about going to a salon to get a brazillian. Stripping off for medical professionals is one thing...a spa tech is another :rofl:

Also, if I do somehow manage to work this thing out...how long will it last? I'd obviously like it to still be okay for delivery day.

lol... have fun! I cant reach or see downthere so I dont really care.

I don't want to go in there like a cave woman either...I think I will give her a nice lil fade or trim it low...But I hate when its bare it looks dumb on ME I look like a child. I don't know about other people but me uh uh.I like a lil sand on my beach I meant grass on my playground...:hugs:

lmao... cave women? You ladies are all so funny, have you not seen what birth looks like? It is not nice looking haha

haha this is a huge adjustment! I'm used to being perfectly taken care of 100% of the time :rofl:

PLUS the resident that was seeing to me when I was in the hospital was like 30 years old and he looked like he belongs on Grey's (for real he's beautiful). So there is no way in HELL I am risking going in there like that when I know he could be floating around :rofl: :rofl:

lmao... Im sure he will be paying attention to that while there is a baby coming through your vajayjay...

:rofl:

I don't know about waxing but I had a fun afternoon with a tube of Veet (Immac!) and a mirror! LOL

Hon - I don't strip off when I go for my bikini wax - I just move my knickers around to the appropriate places. So you should be ok leaving your knickers on.

I had my waxing at 37 weeks and I know it won't grow back for ages. I don't know about you, but my hair growth has more or less stopped since being pregnant.

And I know I'll be happier afterwards - I didn't do it for the Gynae consultant - I did it so that I look vaguely presentable when I finally see my own bits after all these months!!

lol!! im struggling now to shave, i tried last night and come out the shower really gutted saying to DH 'i have a patchy beaver' LOL i always keep it sorted down there but im really struggling right now and i still have 12 weeks to go!!! i remember a couple of days before labour with brendan i made sure i was shaven properly, it took forever and a lot of uncomfortable leg positions but i done it lol!

I'm letting OH shave it. I dont like the thought of having it waxed pre pregnancy let alone now lol

my sister is going to help me shave down there lol today!! i cannot believe that!! hahahaha
I shaved my legs soo there is not much left

I've let it go or 'lay fallow' for now... I cannot be bothered anymore. Its too hard, I cant reach, I cant see it anyway and I really just couldn't care less.

I'm sure as soon as this belly is gone I'll renew my relationship with my razor, but until then... I'll just apologise to my midwife and leave it at that.

:rofl: :rofl:

I had the shock of my life the other day when i realised i couldnt see anymore :cry: I was so happy that my bump hadnt got big enough and i was still able to do myself...GUTTED!!

Though now i'm here i really dont care anymore i'm going au-natural am fairly sure when you're crapping yourself, farting on them etc its reaaalllllyyyy not going to matter :lol:

i get my oh to do it coz i cant see/reach mine any more :( if you're unsure about waxing get someone else to do it or someone else to shave it or attack it with the veet cream. xoxo

I cant see down there.. so i just slap on some NAIR and hope i get it all.. prob looks like its been hacked at with a hedge trimmer :laugh2: think i should really get oh to do it save my self some dignity :blush:

I feel so proud because I can still shave my chacha:cloud9:! It's a lot harder, but I can do it, and that's a rarity in these late pregnancy stages. Go me.

If I couldn't, I MIGHT be tempted to wax. I've never been waxed professionally, but I did try it at home with these 'waxing strips' once... man, what a waste of 8 bucks. It hurt like a mother, pulled out maybe a total of 3 hairs, and kindly exfoliated about two layers of skin off my bikini zone. I tried it with a total of two strips, then threw the rest away in disgust.:dohh:

i had one done about 3 weeks ago!!

hurts alot more than before, but its sooo worth it! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"