Way TMI!! but hoping i'm not alone!

Katie & Bump

Mummy to a precious angel
Reaction score
Well to be honest I did not know where to post this....

My cycles were rather erratic after my mmc back in July 2010.
The past few months they have varied from 26-30 days.
This cycles was 36 days :(

Af has arrives rediculously heavy accompanied by really bad stomach cramps which for serverity I would place inbetween af cramps and the cramps I had when mc'ing. It even hurts just to move. (painkillers are not helping)

In addition since af arrived I've has diahrrea, so I can help running to the loo but its painful to go to the toilet and makes the cramping worst :(

I tried using a tampon today instead of a pad and that just hurt, to the point i had to remove it within half and hour of insertation! and revert back to sanitary towels!

A strange one and rather embarrassing but wondered if any of you have experienced this and if it was simply a build up due to a long than normal cycle or something i should be worried about??

Would really appreciate replies and advice xxx Thanks xxx

didnt want to r and r..mine is too close to judge hun
but sos for your loss and hope it settles for u..
have u seen a doc?

well, I'm not honestly sure- not sure how true it is- but I hear the longer your cycle is- the more build up there is- so that is possible with you having a longer cycle than normal. I hate to ask- but could it be a chemical or early mc??? Especially with you being a little late?? I'd hate to think that- but that is a possibility especially if the cramps are worse. I definitely hope you feel better soon and call your doc if it doesn't ease up! :hugs:

I did think it could possibly have been a chemical...bt with me being late i've did 4 tests all were negative....would i have gotten a positive at some point if it were that b4 af?

Not seen a doc as only had af now for 2 days...but if it doesnt ease off i will go :(

I've just thought i had an xray about 1 n half weeks ago...would that make a difference?

Just trying to find excuses for his now as it is very painful and annoying :'( xxx

if your levels didn't get enough for a prenancy test- possibly not- so it honestly could be. Hard to say honestly and unfortunately if that is the case- it doesn't change anything now :( Do you ask about the xray and it causing a mc if that is what it is or just in regards to af?? I don't know.. I know I've had some REALLY bad AF's- and now after reading here- I wonder if any of those were chemical mc as my DH and I haven't used protection for awhile now.

So google says an X-Ray can be harmful to a pregnancy and cause miscarriage - Maybe it was a very early mc (Chemical) in which case i would not have got a bfp as there wouldnt have been enough hcg in my system because the egg would have been fertalised but not implanted yet, :s i dont know, really not sure what to think, I'd rather my cycles just suck and be abnormal that consider that option :s

Fertilised egg but not implanted...is that even considered as have being pregnant?? :shrug: xxx

I would think it is- one the sperm and egg combine- that is conception- and I consider it to be...

I'm in the exact same position. It looks like we m/c on the same day too :cry:
My periods are a little erratic just now and I came on yesterday (4 days late-usually a 30 day cycle-not tested as no BD in Feb) and the pain has been excrutiating, nothing I've ever felt before, all in my back and my bum. I also had diarrea yesterday. I took 2 Solpadol last night and this morning I took 2 Feminax Ultra and they kicked in eventually, but I have a high pain threshold and I was sobbing in the loo's at work at 9:30am this morning.

It was that bad I even thought, what if I was having twins when I m/c and I'm actually in labour :nope:.

Hope you find something to take the pain away, try get some Feminax Ultra-takes over an hour to kick in but the pain is bearable just now. :hugs:

Hi Katie,
I often have af-poo, too :( It's not that uncommon, unfortunately.
As for the extra heavy af, I don't think it's pregnancy-related (you'd need to have enough for a positive test in order to result in a heavier period, iygwim). If it happens again, you should ask to see a gynae as you could be suffering from endometriosis or something.
Hopefully, it's just a one-off extra clear-out getting you ready for a little womb-lodger :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->