[Wayyyy TMI. Sorry!] DF's needs....

My_Story

Reaction score
So this afternoon I decide to be a loving fiance and perform oral on him as we havent been BD due to history of mc. Anyways, after we finished and ...ahem... he finished... since then I have the most awful heartburn/indigestion! :wacko:

Anybody else get this or am I just an oddity? :shrug:

Feels like I've heard of this before. As in, some folks don't feel too well after swallowing. I don't because I can't stand the taste, so I have no experience with this. In any case, I'd just pop tums and forget about it.

This is why I could never be a doctor - I can't stop laughing! Only because I've been in this position before. You are seriously a wonderful fiance for this... And no, you're not strange for the reaction (or the act of love :)). You convinced your body that it should prepare to digest a big meal, and then you didn't give it one, so the stomach acid started building up and coming back up your esophagus. Ouch!!! Get some Tums!

Oh bless you! Agree it sounds like your stomach just isn't used to what it's digesting! :) I don't have any experience of that this pregnancy (very much a risk I might throw up from said act.. 7 months of nausea and counting..!) but I do find my heartburn to be totally random. Yes, the usual suspects generally make it worse but one day, it'll suddenly be really bad from eating a plain ham sandwich or some cereal, which in theory should be pretty unacidic and bland! Some days, I can eat say a tomato pasta and have no heartburn after it when you'd think it'd be a killer! I hate heartburn, it's so irritating and makes you feel rubbish but at the same time, is so common I feel bad complaining about it!

Hope some antacids settle it down for you! Plus, it's good protein for baby ;)

This is why I could never be a doctor - I can't stop laughing! Only because I've been in this position before. You are seriously a wonderful fiance for this... And no, you're not strange for the reaction (or the act of love :)). You convinced your body that it should prepare to digest a big meal, and then you didn't give it one, so the stomach acid started building up and coming back up your esophagus. Ouch!!! Get some Tums!

You couldn't stop laughing? I couldn't stop feeling a numpty with asking my question! :haha: I felt like I ought to show him some love after he's been feeling sexually neglected. We went from BD multiple times a day to nothing and he keeps complaining of "achey balls" because "they're so full". Men! :rofl: That explanation makes sense though! Thanks sweetie :)

Oh bless you! Agree it sounds like your stomach just isn't used to what it's digesting! :) I don't have any experience of that this pregnancy (very much a risk I might throw up from said act.. 7 months of nausea and counting..!) but I do find my heartburn to be totally random. Yes, the usual suspects generally make it worse but one day, it'll suddenly be really bad from eating a plain ham sandwich or some cereal, which in theory should be pretty unacidic and bland! Some days, I can eat say a tomato pasta and have no heartburn after it when you'd think it'd be a killer! I hate heartburn, it's so irritating and makes you feel rubbish but at the same time, is so common I feel bad complaining about it!

Hope some antacids settle it down for you! Plus, it's good protein for baby ;)

I usually swallow (way tmi, I apologise!) and have never had this side effect before. Just found it a little odd! I feel so sorry for you for constant nausea, I only had it until mid 8 weeks and now its only here or there triggered mostly by smell. Antacids have definitely helped but still feel it. But hey, extra protein is a bonus! :rofl:

You couldn't stop laughing? I couldn't stop feeling a numpty with asking my question! :haha: I felt like I ought to show him some love after he's been feeling sexually neglected. We went from BD multiple times a day to nothing and he keeps complaining of "achey balls" because "they're so full". Men! :rofl: That explanation makes sense though! Thanks sweetie :

Hahahaha! My husband says the same thing!! I'm not as nice as you though as my gag reflex seems to be behind my front teeth these days. I'm still gagging just brushing my teeth.
Pop some Rennie or gaviscon and maybe finish things off with a hand next time. Just let him know about the heartburn so he doesn't take it to heart. Lol.

I must be lucky because it has absolutely no effect on me. I get awful indigestion from a lot of things but his sperm is pretty much harmless to my stomach pregnant or not 😂😂

You couldn't stop laughing? I couldn't stop feeling a numpty with asking my question! :haha: I felt like I ought to show him some love after he's been feeling sexually neglected. We went from BD multiple times a day to nothing and he keeps complaining of "achey balls" because "they're so full". Men! :rofl: That explanation makes sense though! Thanks sweetie :

Hahahaha! My husband says the same thing!! I'm not as nice as you though as my gag reflex seems to be behind my front teeth these days. I'm still gagging just brushing my teeth.
Pop some Rennie or gaviscon and maybe finish things off with a hand next time. Just let him know about the heartburn so he doesn't take it to heart. Lol.

Gaviscon had well and truly come in handy today. Im so glad I had some left after heartburn was bad at 11 weeks. As for finishing by hand... apparently the back of my head has a "push down here" sign on it that Ive never seen :rofl: But yeah, think that may be a conversation to have with him. Got to have some sympathy for him, bless him :haha:

I must be lucky because it has absolutely no effect on me. I get awful indigestion from a lot of things but his sperm is pretty much harmless to my stomach pregnant or not 😂😂

Lucky for some!! :winkwink:

Man that sucks! But good for you doing it! I did it the other day and I thought about swallowing and then I couldn't because the thought of that being digested and sent to the baby as nutrition freaked me out too much. :haha:

But yeah, what other have suggested, tums will probably help!

You're a much better partner than I am XD, my hubby hasn't got any head for nearly 3 years!! I used to like the taste but after I got pregnant the first time just the thought makes me gag so he just doesn't get any bjs ever XD

Hahah!!! Like I said, I've been in this position, and I am really glad we're all adults here and not ashamed of being intimate with our partners - after all, that's how we got here! ;) I just love how this post has gone! Yes, some people even get awful heartburn by chewing gum during pregnancy. These babies just like to punish us! :)

"Achey balls"? Christ, men are annoying. Just go rub one out and leave us women alone. We're busy growing human beings. lol. Don't really have this problem cuz my guy never cums in my mouth unless he's wearing a condom.

"Achey balls"? Christ, men are annoying. Just go rub one out and leave us women alone. We're busy growing human beings. lol. Don't really have this problem cuz my guy never cums in my mouth unless he's wearing a condom.

Personally find doing that together a reasonable alternative to head (which I'm super picky about cleanliness about too) or doing it alone, or getting my huge belly in the way. (which hurt the last time we dtd because we were a bit rough and I moved about too quickly) Besides, growing a human hasn't actually slowed me down... that much. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->