Wayyyyy TMI but I need to know!

Babyfor2

Reaction score
So colostrum has started coming out of my nipples only when I apply a squeezing pressure to the breast. Squeezing the nipple does not make anything come out. I love for my husband to suck on my nipples (told you this was tmi lol) and I'm afraid he will do so and get milk out. He is absolutely petrified of that happening, he touches my breasts half as much as he used to because it freaks him out. He does not know this is happening ( it started 2 days ago) and I really don't want to tell him unless I have to. Do you think he will actually get anything out if he only does it for a second or two?

My OH has the same worry haha.
I havent been able to express myself but I have woken up with it dried on me, he was all over my boobs when we dtd last night and nothing happened :) x

My OH has the same worry haha.
I havent been able to express myself but I have woken up with it dried on me, he was all over my boobs when we dtd last night and nothing happened :) x

That's so weird because I have never had any milk dried on my nips but was able to express. It's funny how it's so different for everyone haha!

Lol this started happening to me 2 days ago. It's only when I squeeze. FTM and what a shock that was when that yellow stuff came out!

But yeah he'll probably be able to get a little out. I like the same thing you do. As soon as I told my OH he wanted to try, he likes it & finds it a turn on the weirdo.

And he said he can taste it (& Im not massively leaking yet) so I think your hubby will probably notice once he's doing it lol.

Gotta love this site, not much you can't talk about :)

It's likely he'll get some out if you do when you squeeze! Just wait til your milk comes in properly lol!!

Lol my oh used to get a little bit now and then on last pregnancy and again now. Hes come to the conclusion if he wants to play and suck noob hes gotta take the risk of getting some noob milk...

I just told him its like when I'm playing orally with him...ive gotta expect a bit of pre-cum sometimes haha

Same thing happening to me! Started Wednesday night when I squeeze lightly.

Totally worried about it happening with OH as he also likes to do that x

It's unlikely. As when a baby feeds, it doesn't just suck the nipple. It squeezes or massages the breast/areola with it's tongue. It's a special technique and different to how a baby would suck a bottle teat.

If you don't get any from just squeezing the nipple, I wouldn't worry.

Lol, mine's been leaking when I squeeze since 14 weeks. But seriously he's not going to get near as much liquid is his month as someone would from giving oral. Having sex comes with body fluid :haha:

I have this worry too, but honestly at least if he does by chance get anything it is going to be so small that he probably won't even notice. Plus there is at least some major nutrients in it and can't hurt him :haha: Not like we get any nutrients to pre cum :rofl:

Lol my oh used to get a little bit now and then on last pregnancy and again now. Hes come to the conclusion if he wants to play and suck noob hes gotta take the risk of getting some noob milk...

I just told him its like when I'm playing orally with him...ive gotta expect a bit of pre-cum sometimes haha
Lol never thought of it like that !

Wait till your nursing! Its gets to be a LOT more than a teeny bit! Its a bodily fluid, designed for babies but boobs are multifunctional, so its just a lil bit of extra goodness! MY husband says it tastes like milk at the end of a bowl of sugary cereal. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->