we are slightly nervous

herandI

Reaction score
Her af is due tomorrow but her blood pressure was around 90/58 and her areolas have gone from light to dark and Montgomery glands to now puffy a little lighter and larger than usual. All this in the last couple weeks. Any thoughts?

...do a test??

We took one day before af last month and it was negative she had light pink spotting then light flo and it stopped early. The test was negative. Then we tested 2 weeks laterand still got a negative even though she has symptoms. she wants to see what happens in next 72 hrs before testing again since she would normally be due today

I would make an appt with her dr and explain, they can do blood test that would help determine. And also can do a scan later if AF doesn't come and test are negative.

my mom didn't get postive HPT or postive blood test for 5 months (this was back in 1985) not sure if this is heard of now since there are so much advance testing now days.

My cousin never got a BFP for her daughter for 4 months. Was kinda a big shock for her when she found out.

A friend didn't get a positive till AF was 21+ days late. I'd ask for bloods!

We can't tell you if she is pregnant or not...

Only a test (pee or blood) can.

I suggest seeing a doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"