we are trying to conceive number 2

Bex84

Reaction score
Im going mad with waiting. We have been trying since july, with lo it took a while and seeing fertility doctor. This month im going mad. I felt ovulation and know we timed right, 5 days later i felt cramps, i have had lower stomach and back pain, head aches, increased cervical mucas and i want to find out its not all in my head, af is due 15th. Mint is bothering me to which is a smell i couldent stand in first pregnancy. Is any one else doing 2 ww? Im really hoping it wont take as long conceiving this time and would be nice age difference and know lo would love a sibling. I feel incredibly blessed to have lo and hope we can give her a much wanted sibling

My fingers are crossed for you:dust: your symptoms sound promising.

Ive just started ttc #2, my little boy just turned 2 and I think its time for him to be a big brother :flower: hoping it wont take too long

My lo turned 2 july 20th. Seeing how she is with cousin and other children i really hope signs are positive

My LO turned 2 on the 1st of October, the only thing i worry about whilst ttc is that he will be upset by having to share my attention when another baby comes along.

Good luck I hope this is your month!

Ive had same worry but seeing how she wasent jelous if nephew has made me feel a bit easier

My son will turn 2 in January, we just started trying for #2 last month so this is only our second cycle. But last month i had some abnormal bleeding and went to the doctor. Turns out I have multiple cysts on my ovaries, yet my doctor isn't concerned this will affect our chances of conceiving, and he put me on prenatal vitamins. Really worried that having these cysts will affect my fertility (I'm nervous and scared, not going to lie), I really want to give my son a sibling

We're TTC #2 casually- just dtd lots. However, i'm obsessing over it already yet there's no rush for us. So frustrating and we've only been TTC for a week! :)

We started virtually straight away lol. LO is now 9 months and I'm starting fertility drugs this week! I want my babies close :)

We started virtually straight away lol. LO is now 9 months and I'm starting fertility drugs this week! I want my babies close :)

Hi hopeful! :wave:
You had fertility drugs with first didn't you? We got lucky and it only took us 4 months with Theo so I'm hoping it'll be the same thus time x

Baby dust to everyone. Im so hoping it wont take us a year this time

To you too bex.

Is it true that it's easier to conceive second time round?

I hope so, it was so difficult for us getting pregnant with my lo, my sister who is a nurse says that its supposed to be as your body knows what to do.

Good luck!sending lots of :dust:
We have just started ttc for number 2 too. My daughter will be 2 in January. I'm scared the gap is too close, but scared it will take awhile to conceive...dilemmas!!

Hi hopeful! :wave:
You had fertility drugs with first didn't you? We got lucky and it only took us 4 months with Theo so I'm hoping it'll be the same thus time x

Yeah I was on clomid, I'm starting it again this month along with metformin.

Our godson was over the other day he is 9.5 months older than Jace and they play so beautifully together!

We've been ttc 2 for a year now and just received dh's sperm analysis which is soooooo low!!!! 2 million :( I can't figure out how we conceived ds1 with such a low count!

We've been ttc 2 for a year now and just received dh's sperm analysis which is soooooo low!!!! 2 million :( I can't figure out how we conceived ds1 with such a low count!

Has anything changed since?
Gained weight? More alcohol/ smoking/ bad diet? Been hit in the boys? Changed jobs- too much time sitting / driving overheats them

Well it took 8/9 months to conceive ds1 so I think he's always been low. Nothing's changed though! He's taken anabolic steroids for bodybuilding for about 8 years so I think that has definitely been a major factor!! He's off them now thank god x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->