we are trying to conceive number 2

Did he just recently stop cos it can take 3 months for changes to take effect so could still be on the up.

Well it took 8/9 months to conceive ds1 so I think he's always been low. Nothing's changed though! He's taken anabolic steroids for bodybuilding for about 8 years so I think that has definitely been a major factor!! He's off them now thank god x

Before we had lo dh had a test and said low, it increased. Make sure lose boxers, no laptops on laps (my dh is awful at this lol), good diet and you can get vitamin pills for men when trying to conceive to. My husbands test was much better second test

Thanks girls! I'm so gutted and angry! He's been off the roids 3 months which isn't long so I'm hoping they improve :( x

there are lots of things you can try to improve it, and remember only takes 1 sperm. Both me and dh got loads of tests as I have problems with my periods and I still had my little girl with no help. Its horrible when they tell you, I felt I would never have an LO. I hope you see an improvement

Thanks Hun!! I've even banned dh from baths now!!! Lol only showers ;) x

haha, I know dh was irritated he could not cycle, place laptop where he wanted, eat junk etc. We do most of work any how

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->